TR-4073: Secure Unified Authentication covers Kerberos, NFSv4.x and LDAP implementation and best practices for clustered Data ONTAP. An updated version of the TR was uploaded this month and includes the following improvements:
- Configuration steps and best practices as searchable table of contents
- List of supported encryption types
- Multi-domain name mapping
- Active Directory domain forest UNIX identity retrieval
- Using the Global Catalog to avoid LDAP referral issues in Active Directory LDAP
- New 8.3 features, such as netgroup.byhost support and RFC-2307bis support
Feel free to have a look and offer suggestions for improvements or content you would like to see in future revisions!