I’ll be going to my first VMWorld in San Francisco this year and I have no idea what to expect. But what I do know is that I’m going to be a part of the “Meet the Engineer” portion of the conference. These meetings are chances for customers to come get to know us and find out more about NetApp goodness, such as clustered Data ONTAP!
If you want to come meet me or one of my colleagues, feel free to sign up here:
- NetApp Podcasters Pete Flecha – @vPedroArrow, Andrew Sullivan – @andrew_ntap and Glenn Sizemore – @glnsize
- NetApp vSuperStars Peter Learmonth – @titaniumlegs, Chris Gebhardt – @chrisgeb, Eric Railine – @erailine, Eric Wagar, Nagender Somavarapu
- All Flash FAS gurus Dan Isaacs – @danisaacs, Skip Shapiro and Chris Rodriguez
- AltaVault experts Rachel Dines – @RachelDines and Philippe Wackers
- Cloud ONTAP/NPS master Kevin Hill
- DataProtection brainiacs John Spinks and Matt Robinson
- OnCommand Insight authority Don Borque
- Last but not least, cDOT dude Justin Parisi – @NFSDudeAbides
- Clustered Data ONTAP
- All Flash FAS
- NetApp EF & E Series
- NetApp Data Protection
- VMWare Disaster Recovery with SRM
- FlexPod Datacenter & FlexPod Express
- NetApp Integrated EVO:RAIL
- NetApp Virtual Storage Console
- NetApp Private Storage/Cloud ONTAP
- OnCommand Insight
- VMWare Automation & Orchestration
- VMWare vRealize
- VMWare End User Computing
- VMWare vSphere with Virtual Volumes (VVOLs)
- NetApp Shift (if you haven’t seen this yet, do yourself a favor and check it out)
Not only do you get the benefit of meeting me, but you also get either a portable USB phone charger (these are friggin awesome, btw), USB charger cable and/or NetApp laptop sticker.
Additionally, if you sign up for a meeting, you can attend our “Hall Crawl,” where we’ll be serving craft beer at the NetApp booth from 4-6:30 PM on Tuesday, Sept. 1.
Hope to see you there!