Welcome to the Episode 77, part of the continuing series called “Behind the Scenes of the NetApp Tech ONTAP Podcast.”
This week, we welcome NetApp CTO Dr. Mark Bregman (@drmarkbregman) to the podcast to discuss his recent CTO predictions with us and elaborate a bit on where he sees the IT industry shifting. Below is the short list of the predictions. Click here for the slide share. Tune in to the podcast for the details!
- Prediction 1: Data Is the New Currency
- Prediction 2: The Cloud as Catalyst and Accelerator
- Prediction 3: New Technologies Become Standard
- Prediction 4: A Wider Dynamic Range of Storage and Data Management Technologies Evolves
- Prediction 5: New Models Take Hold
- Prediction 6: Consumerization of IT Persists
Finding the Podcast
The podcast is all finished and up for listening. You can find it on iTunes or SoundCloud or by going to techontappodcast.com.
Also, if you don’t like using iTunes or SoundCloud, we just added the podcast to Stitcher.
I also recently got asked how to leverage RSS for the podcast. You can do that here:
You can listen here: