Welcome to the Episode 169, part of the continuing series called “Behind the Scenes of the NetApp Tech ONTAP Podcast.”
This week on the podcast, we continue our Quarterly Security Update series on the podcast with Security PM Andrae Middleton (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Security TMEs Matt Trudewind (@ntapmatt) and Dan Tulledge (@Dan_Tulledge). Join us as we bring the latest information about security in NetApp products, as well as discuss security trends, breaches and other news.
Be sure to also check out netapp.com/security, as well as the following Technical Reports:
- ONTAP SSH Authentication with a Common Access Card
- GDPR WhitePaper – https://www.netapp.com/us/media/wp-7288.pdf
- Security Features in MAX Data – https://www.netapp.com/us/media/ds-3959.pdf
- NVE Encryption Tuning Process – https://kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1086286
- NVE Datasheet – https://www.netapp.com/us/media/ds-3899.pdf
- ONTAP Hardening Guide (Covers NVE and Secure Purge) – https://www.netapp.com/us/media/tr-4569.pdf
Finding the Podcast
You can find this week’s episode here:
Also, if you don’t like using iTunes or SoundCloud, we just added the podcast to Stitcher.
I also recently got asked how to leverage RSS for the podcast. You can do that here:
Our YouTube channel (episodes uploaded sporadically) is here: