Welcome to the Episode 205, part of the continuing series called “Behind the Scenes of the NetApp Tech ONTAP Podcast.”
This week on the podcast, we invite a slew of people to talk about what will be going on from a NetApp perspective at VMworld 2019 in San Francisco.
Join us and the following guests:
- Dan Isaacs, Sr. TME at NetApp for NVMe (@danisaacs)
- Chris Gebhardt, Principal TME at NetApp for MAX Data (@chrisgeb)
- Karl Konnerth, TME for Virtualization in ONTAP (@konnerth)
- Steven Cortéz Virtualization Technical Marketing Engineer (@mscproductions)
- Yadin Porter de Leon, Global Executive Content Strategist at VMware (vTrail map, Tech Village podcast, @porterdeleon)
- Andy Banta, Storage Janitor at NetApp (@andybanta)
- Pete Flecha, TME at VMware (Virtually Speaking Podcast, @vPedroArrow)
Finding the Podcast
You can find this week’s episode here:
Also, if you don’t like using iTunes or SoundCloud, we just added the podcast to Stitcher.
I also recently got asked how to leverage RSS for the podcast. You can do that here:
Our YouTube channel (episodes uploaded sporadically) is here: