Welcome to the Episode 273, part of the continuing series called “Behind the Scenes of the NetApp Tech ONTAP Podcast.”
This week, Mr. Manageability Chris Gebhardt (@chrisgeb) and Manageability PM Yuvaraju B (@b_yuvaraju) join us to discuss the ONTAP Manageability portfolio and where each product fits in your data management environment.
Check out the Manageability NetApp Insight presentations listed below at https://insightdigital.netapp.com/:
- BRK-1158-2 – Simplify Storage Operation & Automation Using Manageability Suite
- DEM-1454-2 – NetApp ONTAP System Manager Demo
- SPD-1395-2 – Simplified and Insightful ONTAP System Manager
- SPD-1511-2 – ONTAP: Engineering the Complexity Out of Data Management
- DEM-1581-1 – ONTAP Upgrades Made Easy: Get the Features You’ve Paid for!
- BRK-1294-2 – Storage Lifecycles, Leave it to Unified Manager!
- BRK-1058-2 – Networking Fundamentals of NetApp ONTAP 9
- SPD1276-1 – How to Get Started with Automation using ONTAP REST APIs
- BRK1279-2 – Automate your ONTAP management with ONTAP REST APIs like a pro
- BRK-1054-3 – Day 0 to Hero: Complete NetApp ONTAP Build with Ansible
- •BRK-1055-3 – Replacing WFA with Ansible
If you want an AI transcribed copy of the episode, check it out here (just set expectations accordingly):
Just use the search field to look for words you want to read more about. (For example, search for “storage”)
Or, click the “view transcript” button:
Be sure to give us feedback on the transcription in the comments here or via firstname.lastname@example.org! If you have requests for other previous episode transcriptions, let me know!
Tech ONTAP Community
We also now have a presence on the NetApp Communities page. You can subscribe there to get emails when we have new episodes.
Finding the Podcast
You can find this week’s episode here:
You can also find the Tech ONTAP Podcast on:
I also recently got asked how to leverage RSS for the podcast. You can do that here: