Welcome to the Episode 293, part of the continuing series called “Behind the Scenes of the NetApp Tech ONTAP Podcast.”
This week, we discuss NVMe over Fibre Channel (NVMeFC) with experts from NetApp and Brocade, and how the protocol stacks up to the SCSI SAN protocols.
- AJ Casamento, Solutioneer at Brocade Communications Systems (AJ Casamento LinkedIn)
- Mike Peppers, NetApp SAN TME (@NTAPFLIGuy)
- Raj Lalsangi, NetApp SAN Technical Director (email@example.com)
For more information on Brocade, NVMe and NetApp:
- NetApp NVMe
- Implementing and Configuring Modern SANs with NVMe/FC
- Speed with Purpose
- Brocade’s NVMe over Fibre Channel for Dummies
If you want a searchable transcript of the episode, check it out here (just set expectations accordingly):
Just use the search field to look for words you want to read more about. (For example, search for “storage”)
Be sure to give us feedback (or if you need a full text transcript – Gong does not support sharing those yet) on the transcription in the comments here or via firstname.lastname@example.org! If you have requests for other previous episode transcriptions, let me know!
Tech ONTAP Community
We also now have a presence on the NetApp Communities page. You can subscribe there to get emails when we have new episodes.
Finding the Podcast
You can find this week’s episode here:
You can also find the Tech ONTAP Podcast on:
I also recently got asked how to leverage RSS for the podcast. You can do that here: