Welcome to the Episode 302, part of the continuing series called “Behind the Scenes of the NetApp Tech ONTAP Podcast.”
This week, AI Leader Ray White, Senior TME David Arnette (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Data Scientist/TME Rick Huang (mail; LinkedIn; GitHub) from NetApp join us to discuss ONTAP AI use cases and data science workflows.
For more information:
- COVID-19 Lung CT Lesion Segmentation & Image Pattern Recognition with Deep Learning
- Best Practices for Conversational AI with NetApp, NVIDIA and SFL Scientific
- Monitoring face mask usage in healthcare settings
- Distributed Training in Azure – Click-through Rate Prediction
- Distributed training in Azure: Lane detection
- NetApp DataOps Toolkit—What’s in a name?
- Behind the Scenes – Episode 295: NetApp DataOps Toolkit
- Behind the Scenes – Episode 241: NetApp and ePlus: Powering Healthcare with Data Science
- Behind the Scenes – Episode 177: Data Science
If you want a searchable transcript of the episode, check it out here (just set expectations accordingly):
Just use the search field to look for words you want to read more about. (For example, search for “storage”)
Be sure to give us feedback (or if you need a full text transcript – Gong does not support sharing those yet) on the transcription in the comments here or via email@example.com! If you have requests for other previous episode transcriptions, let me know!
Tech ONTAP Community
We also now have a presence on the NetApp Communities page. You can subscribe there to get emails when we have new episodes.
Finding the Podcast
You can find this week’s episode here:
You can also find the Tech ONTAP Podcast on:
I also recently got asked how to leverage RSS for the podcast. You can do that here: