Welcome to the Episode 213, part of the continuing series called “Behind the Scenes of the NetApp Tech ONTAP Podcast.”
This week on the podcast, we continue our quarterly security series with some updates about Insight 2019, what’s new in security since the summer and some in-depth discussion about NetApp ONTAP’s Secure Purge Feature.
Featured in this week’s podcast:
- Juan Mojica, Senior Manager – Product Management (@juan_m_mojica)
- Ankur Acharya, Product Manager (@ankuracharya)
As mentioned in the podcast, here are a few reference links you can learn from:
- 1346-2 – ONTAP Hardening: Secure Your Data Against Today’s Threat Landscape
- 1347-2 – Applying a Zero Trust Architecture to Your Organization’s Security with NetApp
- 1348-2 – Deploying a Secure Hybrid Cloud Environment: Harness the Power of the Cloud Securely
- 1350-2 – Addressing Ransomware in 2019
- 3006-1 – Data Caretakers: Governance for Data Driven Organizations
Finding the Podcast
You can find this week’s episode here:
Also, if you don’t like using iTunes or SoundCloud, we just added the podcast to Stitcher.
I also recently got asked how to leverage RSS for the podcast. You can do that here:
Our YouTube channel (episodes uploaded sporadically) is here: